Our Mission and Philosophy
The consultants at Access College and Career Consultants believe that each client brings a unique combination of personality, talents, experiences and skills that should be nurtured by personalized attention. Strategic, focused planning creates the foundation for life-long achievement.
Our experts guide high school students in the quest for admission to universities where they can blossom academically and thrive socially. In addition to post secondary education counseling, we offer planning for gap year and summer experiences that explore the student’s interests and build a strong resume. (Learn More)
To our clients in job transition we bring a concentrated and tactical approach, whether they are looking for their first job, changing positions or re-entering the work force. Career Wise clients receive coaching in job search, networking, resume writing, and interviewing skills. We also offer assessment of career interests and career-life style connections using The Birmkan Method, MBTI and informal surveys. (Learn More)
It is well documented that a team is more effective than the same individuals working alone. Here are 8 good reasons to add Access College and Career Consultants to your team.
- Our experts make complex processes more understandable and more productive
- We work for you: not a high school, college, headhunter or employer
- We clarify objectives and requirements of admissions offices and employers
- Your priorities guide individualized practice
- You will receive personalized services aimed at raising self awareness and increasing confidence
- Our consultants reduce anxiety by creating a focus and timeline by which to measure progress
- Testing, where appropriate, can be guided by our consultants
- It is our goal to help you effectively tell your story on applications, resumes and in interviews.